If you’re starting a YouTube channel, adding a banner is an important part of setting it up. YouTube Banner is the first thing that people will see when they visit your channel. It can help you gain subscribers.
Why is Channel Art Important?
- YouTube Banner is the first thing that someone will see when they reach your channel.
- It is said that “First impression is the last impression”. A good youtube banner can attract viewers at the first sight. So you should not miss the opportunity to impress viewers by using unprofessional banner art.
- Using a YouTube banner gives your presence on Youtube a cohesive and polished visual aesthetic.
- It allows you to let audiences know what your channel is primarily about, and how you’re going to help them.
- You have the opportunity to advertise your Course, Book & Products, etc in through the banner.
- A Professional YouTube banner can play an important role in converting your viewers into subscribers.
What is the size of a YouTube banner image?
The standard YouTube banner size is 2560 x 1440 pixels which have an aspect ratio of 16:9. So you can use a larger size banner but the banner should follow the aspect ratio.
There are some technical requirements while designing a youtube banner. If you don’t follow the requirements the banner will not fit in your channel.
Some Examples of YouTube Banners
How to Make a YouTube Banner?
If you have basic skills in Adobe Photoshop you can easily create a YouTube Banner by following some tutorials on YouTube. You can also get limited free youtube banners from Canva, Fotor, Picmonkey, etc. But these banners will not be Unique & Professional because thousand of people are using the same design.
So I suggest you find a professional designer for getting your Youtube banner designed from freelance marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancers. Or you can also Order a Professional YouTube Banner from us at a reasonable price.